This page is to build a list of presentations and other content that I have created.
- Coaching Opposing Sides : Large Scale Lean Program management – a Transformation Journey.
- Estimating is NOT planning: Humans are simply not good at predictions.
This is a video from recording of my talk at Keep Austin Agile 2016 conference. I could not have planned it better, with a fire-alarm going off in the middle of my talk just before I was to get into uncertainty. Glad that we were able to comeback after the false fire-alarm and finish this session.
- Why Estimates make me Frown? : Estimates anchor benefits and guarantee concavity- inverted U-shape outcomes.
- Swarming: Demystifying swarming and challenging the status-quo of disengagement at work place.
- IPMA Conference, WA state Executive Forum Keynote. Introduction to Scrum and transformation strategies
- Scrum Gathering 2012 presentation with Valerie Morris on Coaching Smells.
- Agile2008 session presentation with Tom Perry on Swarming and self-organization.
- Agile Basic Measurements, webinar for VersionOne with Halim Dunsky. Slide deck is available below, if you’d rather hear me and Halim speak to these slides, access webinar here.
- Keeping Product Backlog Healthy, webinar for VersionOne. Slide deck is available below, if you’d rather hear me speak to the content click here.
This work by Dhaval Panchal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- July 2015 (1)
- October 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- November 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (1)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (1)
- May 2011 (1)
- April 2011 (2)
- February 2011 (1)
- November 2010 (1)
- June 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (1)
- June 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- March 2009 (1)
- January 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (2)
- July 2008 (2)